Monday, November 15, 2010

Sarah Kay - Noel Joy



It's finally starting to get a bit cold (and I say that lightly), here in Arizona, well, atleast in the area that I live in.  I can't seem to get inspired to create Christmas/Holiday cards when it's warm and sunny out, it's just not happening. 

Okay, so here is another wonderful image from Sarah Kay by Stampavie called "Noel Joy".  I think she is just lovely!  I colored my image using Copic Sketch markers and added Stampin' Up dazzling diamonds glitter onto the furr of the coat as well as the patch of snow beneath her, and just a dust of it on top of the mailbox (it's difficult to see the glitter on the photo, but it really makes the image stand out in person).
Using tiny red gemstones, I applied them to her hat to similate the berries.  The paper I used was from a My Minds Eye paper stack called Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue.

As far as the sentiment goes....well, I couldn't make up my mind just yet what I wanted to use, so I'm going to wait until I'm ready to mail it,  then I'll decide on what sentiment to add to it.

Materials/Supplies used: Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Real Red, Pattern paper - My Minds Eye, Gemstones - both red & clear by The Paper Studio, Ribbon - Michaels, Copic Sketch Markers, Ink - Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Image stamped on Xpress paper by Copic, Glitter - Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds.

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty!! Love the colors and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your new SK's! YAY! Love the sparkly you added. And more yummy MME paper! There's a little goodie for you at my blog again. Check my Sunday post. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is very darling. I really like it. I love the colors too. TFS, Sil. Hugs, Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really gorgeous card Silvia! Your coloring of that beautiful image is so amazing! I really like the color combination very much!
    Should I ask you how cold it really is there? lol I've got some great cold weather pictures up on my blog!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a pretty , pretty card Silvia ! I just love it ! You have always had a great eye for color !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...