Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pink Holidays!



Two posts in one day...WOW!  I decided to create another card using this image that I used on a prior posting dated October 20th, however, this time I used Pink & Red, which for me is something out of my comfort zone as far as Holiday cards go.  When creating Christmas cards, I tend to stick to the more traditional colors, however, I have to say I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. 

Materials/Supplies used:  Cardstock - Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy, Patterned paper - My Minds eye "Wonderful Winter", Image stamped on X-press paper by Copic, Imaged stamped with Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers, Stampin' Up! - Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Ribbon - Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy, Martha Stewart punch around the page punch,


6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, this image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, silvia! i looove your coloring! hope all is well! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bears and this cards is totally adorable. Have a great rest of your weekend. TFS, Hugs Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how adorable...i heart your card...liann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card Silvia !! TFS !
    HUGS, JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love the colors you used on this one. I just adore MME paper. They have that 50% sale at HL this week (like I need MORE paper LOL) might have to see if I can find some of the Christmas papers. Love that swirly punch. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...