Friday, February 1, 2013

I guana love you forever







Here's a stamp set that I've was really anxious to use this year.....I've had it since last February, just never got the opportunity to use it, before I knew it, Valentine's Day was done and over with.  The stamp se is called "Iguana Love" by Stampendous (I placed a link to Amazon.com, since I was unable to locate it on the Stampendous website)

I stamped my image onto X-press it blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it using Copics then fuzzy cut it.  I stamped the sentiment onto a heart that I cut using a die cut from Lil' Inkers Designs.  I used a lot of hearts on this card, then again, it's meant to be a Valentine's Day Card!

Here's my YouTube video showing you how I made this card:



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Materials/Supplies used:

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink - Kraft, Pure Poppy, White
Designer Paper:  American Crafts - With Love
Stamps:  Stampendous - Iguana Love
Dies:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Hearts, Quickutz Nested Eyelet hearts, Lil' Inkers Designs - Of the Hearts Dies
Misc: Copic Markers, Zig 2 -Way Glue, ATG 3M Adhesive tape, Stampin' Up - Dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. LOL!! It's adorable, Silvia! I saw that there's a video for it but I'm having such trouble finding time for videos lately. I think I'm too busy blogging! haha I'll have you know that I've got all your videos saved up to watch one day...a Silvia marathon for me! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...