Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!




I thought I'd try out a different card size then the usual, or more like, than what I am comfortable doing, which is either an A2 size or a 5" x 5".  This card measures 7 1/4" x 6 1/2.  I really wanted to use the MFT Die-namics Peek-a-boo trio, so in order to do that, the card size had to be tweaked just a bit.....

For a detail description of how I made this card, you may watch the video below:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

~Silvia


Materials/Supplies used:

Stamps:  X-mas Hat by Penny Black; Hero Arts (sentiment)
Cardstock:  White/Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper:  Me & My Big Ideas (12" x 12" paper stack from Micheals)
Dies:  My Favorite Things Die-namics - Peek-a-boo trio & Let it Snowflake
Punch:  EK Success - Snowflakes; Martha Stewart - Pine Border
Misc:  Copics, Red Rhinestones (Micheals), Embossing Powder by Stampendous - Kaleidoscope, Stampin' Up - Dazzling diamonds glitter, Zig 2-way glue, Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, X-press it Copic paper




1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Silvia..love the cute images and fabulous papers...love it, and now I'm going to watch your video..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...