Monday, May 14, 2012

Sending Happy Mail



I tried to take a slightly angled photo of this card so that you can see the frame that I created around this image, I love the way it turned out, using Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle and Scallop circle dies:




For today's post, I wanted to share the small cards I made for my Blog and YouTube winners.

I wanted to include a little card with each of their packages, however,  I didn't want to make the same card for all of them, so I decided to create different scenes for each.  I love the way they turned out!  Each measure 3" x 3".

For the card base I used Papertrey ink Kraft paper and as far as the designer paper, well, I used several different 6" x 6" paper pads, Echo Park - Hello Summer, lilybeedesign - This and That and Basic Grey - picadelly.  The stamp sets I used were,  Puppy Love by There She Goes ,  Owl Be Thinking of You by The Crafts Meow, Spring is Here by The Crafts Meow and last but not least a set from Whipper Snapper Designs - Sugar N Spice.

I also stamped the inside of them, I just forgot to take photos before mailing the packages out.  I hope they'll like them!

Thanks for stopping by!


Materials/Supplies used

Paper: Papertrey ink - Kraft, White, Ripe Avocado, Chocolate, 
Designer Paper:  Basic Grey - Picadelly, Echo Park - Hello Summer, lilybeedesigns - This & That
Dies:  Papertrey Ink - clouds, Taylored Expressions - Picket Fence, Grass Border, Layering Doily Medium, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large 



  


10 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful ! I wish to be the lucky winner one day just to receive one of your card ;) The second one with the owls is so cute ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you....I will try and make monthly giveaways, so your chances are greater....thanks so much for your lovely feedback!

      Delete
  2. Are you kidding me, Silvia? They are just the cutest cards EVER!! That little girl on the first card is too adorable! Very happy happy mail! Hope you have a happy week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy!! You're so sweet....Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Oh they'll like them alright. :-) Each one is a little masterpiece of fun. you find the cutest stamps girl. I'm finding I have a thing for owls, at least cute little fat ones like these. LOL Hope you're having a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! Well so far I hear they did like them! I LOVE stamps, have I told you that before or have you noticed? LOL! I LOVE "cute" stamps....it's a terrible addiction, worse than my Diet Coke addiction, hehehe! I wouldn't ever guess that you would like owls (cute owls), or just owls, that's good to know!

      Delete
  4. I love my card Sil. You always made the prettiest and cutiest cards. I'm so glad to have an original. Thanks again for your beautiful card and goodies. i can't wait to use them all. Thanks and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great job of creating cards with scenes. I love all of them!! I would love to receive a handmade card like these. You do great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Adorable cards and the winners will LOVE them:) I'm a new bloggie friend and found you through Jennifer and glad i did!! All your projects are beautiful and I look forward coming back to see more:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Norma! Welcome to my blog....I'm so pleased that you found me. Thank you for your sweet words, I look forward to continue to provide you with some inspiration!
      Hugs : )
      ~Silvia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...