Sunday, September 19, 2010

EEEK!




Now, if only spiders where really this cute.....eeek! 

I used a Magnolia stamp called "Tilda with Spider" and colored her with Copic markers.  The pattern paper I used was from Recollections Halloween stack from 2009.  I've been really trying to use up all my older Halloween paper collections that I've horded over the years......since Halloween is my favorite holiday, you can just imagine the amount of paper I have and continue to purchase.

This card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" ~

Thanks so much for stopping by....and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Materials/Supplies used:  Card Base - Black heavy cardstock by Paper Accents, Pattern paper - Recollections Halloween 2009, Stamp - Magnolia-licious.com, Gems - Black from Recollections, Stickles - Star Dust, Distress Ink - Black Soot by Ranger, Copic Sketch markers, Nestabilities - Petite Scalloped Oval, Spider corner punch - Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree. If only they were that cute... Love it. TFS!! Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Sil! Love the little jeweled spider webs on the corners. Your coloring is just beautiful. You've got to put some of these in some challenges girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Thanks for popping in today to say Hello! I have had fun browsing your blog this morning and now off to watch your video's too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are sooo detailed. I love all of the fun things you have done on the corners of this card. The gems on the spider webs are great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...