Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update and future blog posts...

Hello my fellow followers....I realize it's been such a loooong time since my last post, and I apologize for that!  I really, really want to be more responsible with my blog posts and would LOVE to post something every other day.....for some reason, I can't seem to do it!  I am going to make that a point to stay current and I might add a little here and there from time to time about something random that I want to share thay may not be crafty related, maybe that will fill in the gap for the days I don't have anything crafty to share.....now, I'm not saying that I'm going to be posting daily, don't get me wrong, baby steps....

I recently started to update my Youtube channel (sil2289) with more haul videos, card making videos and hopefully branch out to something other than just cards....I'll work on that.....

For now, I'll share some cards that I created for Halloween....

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN"


Want to see how I made this card?  Click on this video...


Materials/Supplies Used Above:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Orange Zest
Pattern Paper: Night & Fall by Recollections 12" x 12" paper pad 
Character Stamps:  Darcie's - Ghoulish 
Polaroid stamps: Maya Road - You've been framed
Ink:  Memento Ink- Tuxedo Black, Memento Ink - Grape Jelly & Cantaloupe
Banner stamps: Studio G 
Punches:  Martha Stewart Punch - Rat border
Dies: Memory Box - Swooping Bats
Misc stash:  Black glitter paper
Copic Markers

Click HERE to watch me create the above card on my Youtube Channel

"GHOSTLY GREETING"


Materials/supplies Used Above:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up - Going grey & Bazzil - Black
Spider stamp:  Studio G
Sentiment stamp:  Hero Arts - CL353 Happy Halloween set
Dies:  Memory Box - Swooping Bats, Small Madison Window, Small Madison
Window Shutter, Ghost Trio
Embossing Folder:  Bricks by the Paper Studio
Ink:  Memento Black Ink- Tuxedo Black, Staz-on Ink - White
Ranger Distress Inks by Tim Holtz:  Black Soot
Glitter:  Stampin' Up - Dazzling Diamonds
Glue: Zig 2-way glue

"BOO! FROM THE CREW"


Want to see how I made this card?  Click on this video....


Materials/Supplies Used Above:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink - Orange Zest & Black
Dies:  Impression Obsession - Halloween Hill
Fence Die:  Taylored Expressions - spooky fence
Character Stamps:  Unity Stamps - The Boo Crew
Copic Markers

Click HERE to watch me create the above card on my YouTube Channel

"WITCHING YOU A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN"


Want to see how I made this card?  Click on this video....


Materials/Supplies Used Above:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink - Black & Harvest Gold
Dies:  My Favorite Things Die-namics - Skyline Border & Solid Skyline, 
Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Witches' Brew
Ink:  Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink by Tim Holtz - Black Soot,
Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky
Sentiment Stamp:  Penny Black Set - Spooky
Star Rhinestones:  Martha Stewart 

Click HERE to watch me create this card on my YouTube Channel....


Thank you all for sticking with me.......blog candy coming soon!! Woo-hoo!!

~Silvia



1 comment:

  1. these cards are adorable ! I especially love the third one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...