Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some mummy loves you!



Wow!  It's been a while since I've posted on my blog....I sincerely apologize for being absent so long, it was quite the Summer for me, and I'm just glad it's finally over! 

It's finally that time of the year, my favorite time of the year.....when Halloween is approaching us.  I can't say it's officially Fall here in Arizona, because it still feels like Summer.   We are in the middle of October with temperatures between 95 - 100 degrees.  Although I will admit, the weather is quite nice, compared to what it had been, I'm not complaining.  Now on to the card..... 
 
For the image, I used a stamp from the Hauntingly Delightful set by There She Goes stamps.  I colored it lightly using Copic markers.  The designer paper is from My Minds Eye called Boo to you, it's an old collection.  The sentiment is also from the same set of stamps Hauntingly Delightful.  I stitched around the edge of my first layer of designer paper using the sewing machine.  I also incorporated the Martha Stewart edge punch Drippy Goo to the black layer.  I cut out my image using the Spellbinder Nestabilities Standard Circles Large and layered onto black cardstock that I cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles.

I want to thank all of my followers for continuing to follow my blog, I will make an effort to post more often.  Thank you all for your support!  Blog Candy coming soon!!

Material/Supplies used:  Cardstock  (black)- Papertrey Ink, Designer Paper - My Minds Eye ~ Boo to You!, Stamps - There She Goes, Martha Stewart edge Punch - Drippy Goo, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Large Circles & Large Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles, Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (W0, W2, W3, W4), Sewing machine, Buttons

2 comments:

  1. It is REALLY GOOD to hear from you!! Your card is SO SWEET! Can I say that about a drippy, gooey and frightening halloween card? lol I sure hope this is just the beginning of much more to come!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! My Sil is posting again! Missed you girl. :-) And here she is back with a cute little mummy surrounded by all that fun dp and drippy goo. LOL Welcome back to bloggie land my friend! You've been dearly missed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...