Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Julie!




Here's a card I made for my friend Julie, today is her Birthday.  Happy Birthday Julie!!  Julie and I have never met in person, however, I feel as though we've known each other forever.    Our friendship started back in September of 2009...all over an "owl stamp"...Julie had been looking for an owl stamp that she liked from one of my haul videos on my Youtube channel,  I offered to mail her one, from there on, we began emailing and keeping in touch.  I'm really happy that our paths crossed because Julie, you are a such a sweet person and your friendship is truly genuine.

Hope your day was wonderful my friend and may all your wishes come true. 

Supplies used:
Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Not quite Navy & Brocade Blue cardstock from Stampin' Up!, Designer paper from Cosmo Cricket 12 x 12 Girl Friday/Everafter stack, Stamped sentiment from Stampendous - Birthday Cages, Martha Stewart punches, Bird die was from a Stampin' Up! die cut called Bird w/leaves & flowers, bird eye - Rhinestone from Kaiser craft in copper color, birdhouse pattern from Cardmaker magazine.

4 comments:

  1. very cute card, silvia! thanks for sharing :)! hope all is well. *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Sil! That bird is the cutest thing. Your friend Julie will L-O-V-E this card! Totally cool shape for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card soooo much! I have this front and center in my craftroom!! Thank you again for it! It is so special and means so much to me! Someday we will meet in person!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...