Saturday, May 1, 2010

How I add background color to my stamped images...







I have to start by saying this is not a technique I came up with....I have to give the credit to Jeanie, her Youtube link is: www.youtube/user/thespottedchick.  You may also visit her blog at:  http://www.thespottedchick.blogspot.com/ ~ her cards are all so beautiful and amazing. 

I posted a video on my Youtube channel, titled "What I've been up to...." and in this video, I shared my love for Copic markers.  I am a newbie, so be gentle.  I received many requests on how it is that I added the background color to my stamped images, so here is my tutorial.

 I have to say that I am so, so, hooked....I cannot stop coloring.  So, I've been visiting lots of blogs of ladies who are "pros" at coloring with these markers....and I've learned a lot.  I came across Jeanie's blog and noticed she had posted a link to her first Youtube tutorial...I was so happy.  This is where I learned how to add color to my stamped image resulting in an amazing look.

Okay, so I'm off to color some more....Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sylvia for the sweet comments. I'm glad you found my tutorial helpful!! I LOVE the look of the sponging on your images here. Your coloring is amazing!! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...