Thursday, March 18, 2010

3 x 3 Cards Using my Stampin' Up Watercolor Crayons








I was really anxious to try out my new Stampin' Up Watercolor crayons, so I decided to use them with my new set of stamps that I also purchased from Stampin' Up called "A Flower for all Seasons". The paper I used was from the DCWV stack called Flower Shower Spring Stack.

I started by stamping my image onto Stampin' Up watercolor paper. I really love using this watercolor paper.

I then, using my waterbrush, lightly pulled off the color off the color of the crayon I wanted to use and started to color my image. The colors went on so smooth and the results were great. I was really pleased with them.

Now the plastic boxes, I have had them for some time now. I don't remember where I purchased them from. I will do some research and as soon as I find out, I will post it on here. I think they will do cute little gifts for friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I just love the 3x3's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi silvia!! love your cute cards! i didn't know you had a blog! this is steph :)! come check out my blog. hope all is well :)! *hugs* and much aloha~! steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished watching all your videos. LOL ya I had lots of time on my hands LOL.
    Loved them
    Thank you for subscribing to my youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...