Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sarah Kay - Adele enjoying fresh apples







This was such a fun card to create.  I've always wanted to follow this pattern, don't know why I waited so long to do so.  I will say, there are so many cuts I had to make, that was the only challenging part of this card. 

I used a Sarah Kay stamp called "Adele enjoying fresh apples" by Stampavie that I purchased from http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/.  The image was colored with Copic markers and the patterned paper I used was from an old stack by SEI called Windsor, that I've had since last Fall.  The paper is just beautiful and it's taken me sometime to get the courage to cut into it.  I am a paper hoarder, and I will buy stacks of paper because they are pretty, then when it comes to using it, I just can't seem to cut into it.  But I'm working on it! 

I created this card for a friend of mine who will be celebrating a Birthday soon.....I hope she'll like it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Chocolate chip by Stampin Up!, Pattern paper - SEI Windsor, Nestabilities - Petite Scalloped Ovals Large and Large Ovals, Self Adhesive pearls - Zva Creative, Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Martha Stewart Punch - Oak Leaf, pop-dots - Ek Success, Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers, Couture Cardstock - One sheet wonder, Stampin Up! stamp set "Whimsical Words", Stampendous stamp set "Orchid Greetings", Sarah Kay stamp by Stampavie " Adele enjoying fresh apples", Ribbon - Making Memories Trims Lauren.



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sil. I love that type of card too. It was fun to create but I didn't do as fab as you. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, silvia :)! love the papers and the image. thanks for sharing and have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is just stunning Silvia! Your cards always amaze me! I'd love to be able to make something like that!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What beautiful and colorful creations! No wonder Tracy thought of you for her fun award...Congratulations! I'll be back to visit again! Blessings to you as you continue to create and share your talents with others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card!! Love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know....I can't believe I forget about the blogs that are out here.....I need to set a reminder for myself because I miss such fabulous things. Now....let me tell you.....this card is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! Im the LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY friend!!!! YAY ME!!!! You are an amazing woman Silvia. This is truly a treasure that will be cherished for the rest of my life!!!!!!! THANK YOU so very very very much for gifting me with this BEAUTIFUL card and giving so much of yourself. I truly love it with all of my heart!!!!! Love ya girly Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card! The colors you used are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...